Gay Alberti Popaj married to Husband? His Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Net Worth.q
The famous QVC host, Alberti Popaj was born on 26th January 1979 in Prishtina, Albania. Soon after Alberti’s birth, his parents decided to immigrate to the United States. Popaj was brought up in Manhattan, New York. Alberti is a known actor too for his movies like Susanna released in 2013, Gratitude (2011) and Them (2007). Popaj has a brother. He loves his 2 nieces and nephews from his brother and warmheartedly considers them his world. He often shares pictures of them on his social media accounts. But, least to almost no information is available about his husband or relationship.
Since Qvc Host Alberti Popaj is one of those soles that can practically enter any field and rock it like a pro. The limit for Popaj’s talent is the sky. From singing to having a solo recording in Albania, Popaj has never failed to flaunt his assets in the industry. And of course, he is a well-known QVC host too.
Here is a little peek to Popaj’s life and few facts about him, Alberti Popaj’s Wikipedia bio and bit personal ones as to who is his husband or current boyfriend.
QVC host Alberti Popaj is gay. Is he married to husband or dating boyfriend?
QVC has a good amount of LGBTQ supporters. Alberti Popaj being one. Alberti himself is reportedly a gay but there is no relevant information on his marriage/wedding or if he is in a relationship or dating a boyfriend. There are no reports as to who his Husband is. Basically, nothing is available even in his Wikipedia bio about the same.
QVC host Alberti Popaj’s Career and Progression
He started his career with modeling and acting in a few films like Susanna which was released in 2013, Gratitude released in 2011 and Them from 2007. Later at the beginning of the year 2014, Alberti Popaj successfully beat almost 10,000 other applicants and began hosting for the QVC Home Shopping Network. He had to shift his base from southern California to Westchester, PA for this role.
In an interview in 2016, when he was questioned as to why he wanted to work with QVC, he replied that when he was applying, he had no idea why he wanted to work there. But when he walked through the doors of the office for the interview, he knew that he wanted to work here. He said that he felt quite cozy and at home when he was there at the network headquarters.
In the year 2017, Alberti Popaj shifted to the Beauty IQ Segment. His show airs from Monday to Friday. Beauty is something Popaj is passionate about. His interaction skills with his visitors on the show are praised. His enthusiasm and energy are clearly visible even to those who watch the show on their television sets.
He also writes QVC Blogs since mid-2015. His blogs are all about his travels, recipes, beauty products, fashion accessories, etc.
- If not at work, Alberti Popaj enjoys his time with his pet poodles Coco Channel and Prince Charming.
- He is an enthusiastic home decorator. He has a home in Los Angeles and Palm Springs respectively. In 2017 when he shifted to Westchester for his QVC work, he bought a home there. He uses all his homes to show his love for decorating. If rumors are to be believed, he is often visited by a man, his husband or boyfriend!?
- He got a teenage modeling contract which ultimately leads to his success as a pop star. His most popular work as a singer is ‘Write to my Email’ for which he also got an award at the Video Fest Award, Prishtina, Albania.
- Alberti Popaj has also won The Zhurma Show Award in 2004 as per the Wikipedia.
- Popaj is an active social media user. He has around 1300+ followers on Twitter and 10000 plus followers on Instagram. He often posts his traveling pictures, recipes, and pictures of his nieces and nephews.
- QVC host Alberti also appeared in a funny Sonic Commercial in which he is shown having a love affair with a hamburger. Strange though!
Alberti Popaj Wikipedia Bio, age
Born in Albania and brought up in Manhattan, Alberti’s mother is from Prishtina and his father belongs to Ulqin, Montenegro. We cannot gather the names of his parents. Alberti Popaj grew with a great exposure to the Albanian tradition and culture. Here are a little Wikipedia details about Alberti:
|Date of Birth||26th January 1978|
|Marriage||No relevant information available|
|Achievements||praised for his acting skills in various works which he did, interactive skills as the spokesperson for QVC Beauty.|
Qvc Host Alberti Popj is 40 years old as of 2018. This handsome spokesperson has a magnetic personality. Alberti is also praised in the industry for being of very friendly nature. He can befriend anyone and everyone with his encaptivating personality. We would surely love to gather more about his husband to get a bit more spice for his Wikipedia details.